Taking up the meme from Sacha, here are ten things that bring me joy, in no meaningful order.
- Walking in the new snow at night
- Shots of Jack Daniels while watching the Colorado Avalanche at the Lazy Dog
- A long run at the pool table
- Poetry by John Ashbery
- Being invited to do things
- Writing. It doesn't matter too much what it is.
- Meditation, over a long period of time.
- Writing code that works, which brings me joy until I realize all the ways I could make it better, when the cycle repeats.
- Reading random pages from Invisible Cities.
- Hearing something, then imagining what it might sound like if Anselm Hollo said it.
I'm too shy to tag anyone, but take it up if you like.