Increasingly, states are requiring restaurants to post more information about what's in the food they serve, so customers can know what they are eating.
However, apparently states are not requiring businesses to tell you what lethal chemical pesticide cocktail they just blasted you in the face with. French fries are one thing, but this is a trade secret.
A North Carolina woman out walking her dog last month was sprayed in the face with a gypsy moth pesticide, and subsequently developed "a severe rash and other flu-like symptoms, breathing complications, and nausea for several days." Unfortunately, her doctor can't treat her properly because the company that makes the spray won't tell him what's in it.