rhiannonstone gave me the letter K.
In no particular order, my ten favorite K things:
- Knowledge — Too much might break up the rhyme.
- Kindergarten — Everything I needed to know, etc.
- Kundera, Milan — Unbearable Lightness of Being, life changing.
- Kisses — Some are better than others.
- Kale — I eat it, a lot. With blackeyed peas, crushed red pepper, and cider vinegar.
- Kramer — You just blew my mind.
- Kindness — I try.
- Kleenex — A teachable moment for why our common vocabulary shouldn't be proprietary.
- Knuth, Donald — LaTeX.
- Kill 'Em All — The amazingest of albums, but awful politics.
What did I forget? Or, want a letter? Leave a comment.