PANCAKE EVENT POEM
1. Cover your bedroom window with pancakes at night. They block the glow of the streetlights, they are an excellent insulator, and their pleasing fragrance will help you wake up in the morning.
2. Throw pancakes out your window at passers-by. If they are on edge or insecure, they will be offended, it will be funny, and you can post it on YouTube. If they are jovial, they will appreciate the gesture and maybe offer you coffee or lunch.
3. Stack the pancakes as high as you can. You'll need to make more. Many more. Then you can say you did it.
4. Look at the pancakes. They are beautiful, like the sun.
5. Feel the pancakes. Oh no! Now you can't share them with anyone else. You'll have to eat them all yourself. Rinse and repeat.